Park City Soccer Club
Registration & Procedures
Park City Soccer Club will host tryouts for the 2017/18 soccer year at Trailside Park
- Boys and Girls born 2010 - 2008 tryout Monday, May 22 through Thursday, May 25
- Boys and Girls born 2007 - 1999 tryout Tuesday, May 30 through Friday, June 2
- For the specific tryout schedule: CLICK HERE
1. Pre-Register. All players must be registered for tryouts.
- Pre-registration is strongly recommended
- Pre-registration closes at noon on the first day of tryouts for each specific age group.
- To pre-register players born in years 2010 - 2008: CLICK HERE
- To pre-register players born in years 2007 - 1999: CLICK HERE
2. Tryout Schedule.
- Tryouts will be held on two consecutive days and players should attend both days.
- Any player not able to make both (or either) tryout days should contact Director of
Coaching, Bob Martin at 435.655.5766 or
- To view the detailed tryout schedule: CLICK HERE
3. Come Prepared.
- Players must wear cleats and shin guards
- Players should bring water or a sports drink, and a ball.
- Players should not wear PC Soccer Club training kits or uniforms
- Players should also be prepared for the weather (sunscreen, rain gear, Under
4. Tryouts Check In
- All players must check in at Tryouts Headquarters at least thirty minutes prior to tryouts.
- Headquarters is located in the Park Room on the lower level of Trailside Park, by the
- Players not pre-registered must complete an on-line registration, with a parent or legal
- Upon check in, players will receive a tryout number to wear; this number is required both
- All players must check in at Tryouts Headquarters at least fifteen minutes prior to tryouts.
- Players must display the number they were assigned on Day One.
5. Uniform Sizing: For 2009, 2010, and all other players new to PC Soccer Club
- Uniform samples will be on hand for players to try on and note their sizing
- Uniform kits are ordered individually by each player through soccer.com.
- For more information on uniform kits: CLICK HERE
6. Proceed to Tryout Field.
- Week 1 (May 22-25) - All tryouts will be held on the Trailside Park Lower field.
Note: The lower field is at Trailside Park, not Trailside Elementary.
- Week 2 (May 30 - June 2) - All tryouts for girls’ teams will be held on the Trailside Lower
field, while all tryouts for boys’ teams will be held on the Trailside Upper field.
7. Tryout Results.
- Tryout results for 2010 - 2008 players will be posted on the Club website by Sunday,
May 28. We are sorry for any confusion; we had hoped to get results up sooner,
however due to PCSC teams participating in the Wasatch Soccer Classic tournament
this weekend, we will wait until after the tournament to post tryout results.
- Tryout results for 2007 - 1999 players will be posted on the Club website by Sunday,
- Tryouts will be posted by number, not player name; players should record their tryout
- Players named to a team will also receive a letter with acceptance/registration
8. Player Registration & PCSC Orientation Meetings.
- UYSA is permitting players to register for their team this year upon receipt of their
Note: This will occur earlier than the first Monday in June from previous years
- All players will register through UYSA’s Affinity system (same as Tryouts
- Detailed instructions will be included in their player welcome letter.
- New players should attend one of PCSC’s 2 Orientation Meetings
(returning players welcome)
Jim Santy Auditorium, Park City Library 3rd Floor, 1255 Park Avenue, Park City
Monday, June 5, 6:00pm or Tuesday, June 6, 6:00pm
Registration assistance will be available, both in English and Spanish