||Park City Soccer Club
2016/17 Player Registration
*** IMPORTANT: TO ENSURE AN ACCURATE REGISTRATION PROCESS,
NO PLAYER SHOULD REGISTER FOR ANY PCSC COMPETITION TEAM UNTIL THEY HAVE
RECEIVEDAN OFFICIAL WELCOME LETTER FROM CLUB REGISTRAR, KIM LESUEUR ***
PROCESS TO JOIN PARK CITY SOCCER CLUB, POST-TRYOUTS: COMPETITIVE TEAMS (BIRTH YEARS 2008 - 1998)
1. Contact Coaching Director, Bob Martin, to initiate tryout
Note: Even if your introduction to PCSC is through a prospective coach, please send an email of interest, with parent contact information,
player's year of birth and competitive soccer background to Bob Martin so he can initiate the proper communication chain, Club-wide.
2. Provided there are openings on the age-appropriate team, Bob will connect prospective player/family with the proper coach and/or manager
for team's practice schedule and location.
Player will be invited to one or two weeks of practice for an initial evaluation.
- If player is invited to join the team, the coach/manager will alert the Club Registrar to begin the registration process with a
PCSC Welcome Letter.
- If the coach is not ready to make a decision, or if there is not currently room on the roster, the coach may invite the player
to join the team's Practice Roster for further evaluation (for a nominal fee.) The Registrar will forward a Practice Roster Welcome
Letter with registration instructions.
Note: Players may be placed on the Practice Roster for a month, the summer, or an entire year, and are not guaranteed a spot on a
team. Parents should speak directly with the coach to define the Practice Roster timeline and expectations, as this varies from coach to
coach. Practice Roster players may be invited to participate in a tournament, for an additional fee, but are not eligible to participate in
UYSA League games
3. For players formally joining a team, the Welcome Letter will provide instructions to:
- Register for Park City Soccer Club
- Register for Utah Youth Soccer Association
- Pay annual program fees, or set up a payment plan (required at time of registration)
- Submit a head shot and copy of player's birth certificate
- Log into the Club's League Athletics communications system to establish preferences (email, text, app, etc...)
Upon completion of the parent's responsibilities, PCSC Registrar will also:
- Ensure player is activated, appears on the team roster and is eligible to participate on PCSC team
- Connect the player with PCSC's Uniform Coordinator for a number assignment and instructions on ordering a uniform kit (additional fee)
NOTE: THE REGISTRATION PROCESS MAY TAKE ONE FULL WEEK, OR MORE, INDEPENDENT OF THE PARENT COMPLETING THEIR
PART OF THE PROCESS; IT IS CRITICAL THE PARENT FULFILL THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES IMMEDIATELY.
4. Once parent's have registered in the communication system, Team Managers can begin sending information regarding practice, games, training