DIRECTOR OF COACHING
Park City Soccer Club has an immediate opening for a Director of Coaching (DOC) for its youth programs. The Club is seeking a full-time leader trained in youth education, with a high level of soccer knowledge, and an elite competitive playing background. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated passion for motivating young people to do the hard work of being the best they can in all aspects of their life, on and off the pitch. Our Club has the resources and commitment for helping both its players and coaches reach their full potential in a positive and respectful environment.
The DOC is responsible for all soccer operations keeping with the Club's mission, including but not limited to maintaining current programs, making proposals for improvements, and setting priorities for Club coaches.
- Experience coaching soccer at the youth level
- Ability to relate to and communicate with young players of all levels, from rec to select
- Possess a player development philosophy that is in line with the Club's mission statement
- Demonstrate and model leadership qualities for staff coaches and players
- Proven ability to influence adults and articulate concepts to large audiences
- Be responsible and professional in all interactions
- Possess integrity, with high moral and ethical standards
- Strong interpersonal skills, with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the organizational and technical skills necessary for managing people, planning schedules, communicating policy, etc.
- Commit to working a non-traditional schedule, including afternoons, nights and weekends
Please send your resume and cover letter, highlighting your commitment to excellence and continuous learning in youth sports, addressing the areas below to:
1. Soccer licenses and certifications, as well date first achieved.
2. Your highest level competing and coaching soccer, and any other sports or activities.
3. Most importantly, your experience and credentials as a role model, coach, or teacher of children or young adults, in any environment.
4. Coaching philosophy.
The Park City Soccer Club DOC position is a W-2, full-time opportunity with a competitive salaryrange beginning at $65,000 per year.
For other inquiries, contact the Club's Executive Director at