Park City Soccer Club
2016/17 Youth Academy Registration
A Developmental Training Program for Girls & Boys Ages 6 - 9
1. Determine which PCSC Academy Session you prefer:
- Wednesdays or Friday
- Considering signing up for both? Is your child outside of the age range?
Matt Terwillegar, Director of PCSC Boys' Academy firstname.lastname@example.org
Mara Rabin Discoe, Director of PCSC Girls' Academy email@example.com
2. To register, you will need the correct PCSC Program Code:
- Boys' Wednesday Session Code: 0084-15034-PL01
- Boys' Friday Session Code: 9184-15035-PL01
- Girls' Wednesday Session Code: CLOSED; THIS SESSION IS FILLED TO CAPACITY
- Girls' Friday Session Code: 2484-15033-PL01
3. Program registration and payment is handled through Affinity Sport (PCSC's online registration system)
- Go to uysa.parkcitysoccer.sportsaffinity.com - <CLICK HERE>
- Click Here to Register
- Select Season: Recreation 2016/2017
- Select Registration Type: Player
- Log In (if you already have an account) OR Create a New Account
- Returning families can log into their Family Account and add a new player
- Review, verify and edit all information at this time:
- This is our primary source for your contact information to communicate with you;
it must be accurate (and updated on Affinity if your numbers or email change)
- In the event of two household families, please add new parent or guardian information as well
- Click “Register Player”
- Enter your “PCSC Session Code” (listed above)
- Ignore photo and birth certificate question
- Doctor, Emergency Contact and Medical Problems are required; enter in detail
- Review and accept the “Electronic Legal Agreements” (required)
- Click “I Accept” in all sections on the left, then click “Agree & Continue”
- Continue to the payment process
4. Should you have registration questions specific to PCSC, please email:
Club Registrar, Kim Lesueur at
*** For technical problems or questions, call Affinity Tech support at 888.211.3444 ***
Open 7 days per week, M-F until 7:00pm & weekends until 3:00pm
5. While in the Affinity registration system, continue to “Make Payment”
- Follow the step-by-step process
- IMPORTANT: Your registration will not be complete if a payment is not submitted.
Without submitting a payment the system will automatically cancel your registration.
- Fees are $150.00 for the 12 Week Spring Session*
- Players will also be charged a mandatory $8.00 Utah Youth Soccer Association registration fee
(Utah Youth Soccer is our governing body)
- Please note, that a 2.9% convenience fee is charged by Affinity for all credit or debit card payments.
The convenience fee for eChecks is $5 per payment.
- Please contact the PCSC Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-640-3329 with any questions about payment
* Academy fees are pro-rated for participants beginning March 15 ($115) or April 15 ($75), subject to program availability
Email either Matt or Mara with your child's youth shirt size; every player will receive a PCSC Academy shirt to wear to training.
This will also allow Matt or Mara to confirm your contact information and ensure you are added to their communication lists.
Matt Terwillegar, Director of PCSC Boys' Academy
Mara Rabin Discoe, Director of PCSC Girls' Academy