Park City Soccer Club
2017/18 Youth Academy Registration
A Developmental Training Program for Girls & Boys Ages 6 - 10
1. Registration is now open for both our 10 Week Wednesday Academy and our 8 Week Friday
- Considering signing up for both?
Is your child outside of the age range?
Matt Terwillegar, Director of PCSC Boys' Academy
Patty McAllister, Director of PCSC Girls' Academy
2. Click Here to Register
- Select session box you wish to register for
- Click register button at the bottom
3. Program registration and payment is handled through Affinity Sport
(PCSC's online registration system)
- After selecting the Register Button, you will enter the Affinity account system
- Log In (if you already have an account) OR Create a New Account
- Returning families can log into their Family Account and add a new player if needed
- Review, verify and edit all information at this time:
- This is our primary source for your contact information to
communicate with you; it must be accurate (and updated
on Affinity if your numbers or email change)
- In the event of two household families, please add new parent or guardian
information as well
- Click “Register Player” and select Academy session again
- Continue to ELA (Electronic Legal Agreement) section
- Read each ELA
- Click “I Accept” in all sections on the left, then click “Agree & Continue”
- Continue to the payment process
4. Should you have registration questions specific to PCSC, please email:
Club Registrar, Kim Lesueur at
*** For technical problems/questions, call Affinity Tech support: 888.211.3444 ***
Open 7 days per week, M-F until 7:00pm & weekends until 3:00pm
5. Under “Make Payment”
- Follow the step-by-step process
- IMPORTANT: Your registration will not be complete if a payment is not submitted.
Without submitting a payment the system will automatically cancel your registration.
- Fees are $135.00 for the 10 Week Wednesday Session
- Pro-rated fees are available for 10 week participants beginning March 28 or April 18
- Fees are $110.00 for the 8 Week Friday Session
- Pro-rated fees for 8 week participants available beginning April 20
(Note: Late registration for Academy Programs is subject to availability.)
- Players will also be charged a mandatory $8.00 Utah Youth Soccer Association registration fee
(Utah Youth Soccer is our governing body)
- Please note, that a 2.9% convenience fee is charged by Affinity for all credit or debit card payments.
The convenience fee for eChecks is $5 per payment.
- Please contact the PCSC Financial Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801.831.1219
with any questions about payment
Email either Matt or Patty with your child's youth shirt size; every player will receive a PCSC Academy shirt to wear to training.
This will also allow Matt or Patty to confirm your contact information and ensure you are added to their communication lists.
Matt Terwillegar, Director of PCSC Boys' Academy m
Patty McAllister, Director of PCSC Girls' Academy pattymcallister92