||Park City Soccer Club
2017/18 Player Registration
IMPORTANT DEADLINES & UPCOMING DATES
- June 5 (Monday) Acceptance of team position due to
by 5 p.m. on June 5
- June 15 (Thursday) Player registration and payment/deposit due (see details below)
- June 15 (Thursday) Uniform order deadline at Soccer.com (see details below)
- June 23-24 (Fri -Sat) PCSC 4 v 4 Tournament at Willow Creek Park
- June 23 (Friday) PCSC Family Night & BBQ at Willow Creek Park at 5:30pm
- June 12 - 16 (Mon - Fri) One Soccer School Camp at Willow Creek
1. Attend Parent Information & Registration Meeting on either Monday, June 5 or Tuesday, June 6
One meeting session is required for new families, scholarship families and anyone with questions. For your convenience there are 4 sessions available. Please, no players or other children UNLESS your player needs to be fitted for a uniform; sample sizes will be available.
Monday, June 5 6:00pm - 7:30pm Santy Auditorium, Park City Library 1255 Park Avenue
Tuesday, June 6 6:00pm - 7:30pm Santy Auditorium, Park City Library 1255 Park Avenue
2. Formally accept your team placement by emailing
by 5 p.m. on June 5.
This task secures your spot on the team.
3. Register to join your PCSC team and UYSA - through Affinity Sport by June 15. **NOTE THAT THE AFFINITY SYSTEM DOES NOT OPEN UNTIL May 30th**
Note: All registration is managed through the Affinity system.
To register, you will need your PCSC Team Code provided in your personal welcome letter to be emailed on Monday June 5. If your number is listed on the tryouts results page at www.parkcitysoccer.org and do not receive this email by 7:30pm, please contact PCSC Registrar, Kim Lesueur at
**NOTE THAT THE AFFINITY SYSTEM DOES NOT OPEN UNTIL May 30th*
- Go to uysa.parkcitysoccer.sportsaffinity.com - <CLICK HERE>
- Select Player Registration
- Returning Club Players from Utah please login
- If you are a new player to Club Soccer in Utah please create an account
- Review, verify and edit all information at this time:
- This is our primary source for your contact information to communicate with you; it must be accurate (and updated on Affinity if your numbers or email change)
- If you player is 12 or older enter their phone number and email to receive game notifications
- In the event of two household families, please add new parent or guardian information as well
- Click “Register Player”
- Enter your “PCSC Team Code” from your personal welcome email
- Upload photo in the photo section (school picture type headshot-shoulders or neck & head) NO hats, sunglasses,
goggles, helmet, frineds, pets, ect.)
- Doctor, Emergency Contact and Medical Problems are required; enter in detail
- Review and accept the “Electronic Legal Agreements” (required)
- Click “I Accept” in all sections on the left, then click “Agree & Continue”
- Continue to the payment process
4. While in the Affinity registration system, continue to “Make Payment”
- Follow the step-by-step process
- IMPORTANT: Your registration will not be complete if a payment is not submitted. Without submitting a payment the system will automatically cancel your registration.
- PCSC does offer a 3 installment payment plan, but requires an additional $30 Admin Fee.
- Please note, that a 2.9% convenience fee is charged by Affinity for all credit or debit card payments. The convenience fee
for eChecks is $5 per payment.
- Please contact the PCSC Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-831-1219 with any questions about payment.
5. Print the UYSA Player Participation/Medical Waiver, sign in two places, and give to your team manager
- Your Manager is required to have these forms on hand for tournaments and league play
*** For technical problems or questions, call Affinity Tech support at 888.211.3444 ***
Open 7 days per week, M-F until 7:00pm & weekends until 3:00pm
6. If you are new to UYSA Soccer and your birth certificate is not uploaded to your on line registration, you must scan a copy of the birth certificate and email to:
or mail to Park City Soccer Club, Post Office Box 980782, Park City, Utah 84098. (Required by June 15.)
Park City Soccer Club, Post Office Box 980782, Park City, Utah 84098 (Required by June 15)
1. Order your uniform through Soccer.com by Thursday, June 15th.
- If you are new to PCSC or a member of the 2010 U8 or 2009- U( team s you will need to contact
email@example.com with five choices for your players jersey number.
- All players must order/purchase their own uniforms through the PCSC Store at Soccer.com
- For detailed information on the uniforms and cost <CLICK HERE>
- Uniforms for scholarship players will be ordered through the Scholarship Committee
NOTE: Soccer.com cannot guarantee the delivery of uniforms by July 26th (in time for the Extreme Cup) if they are not ordered
by June 15, and cannot guarantee by the start of league play if they are not ordered by June 30th. Matching team uniforms are
required for both the Extreme Cup & league play
2. Plan to volunteer for the Park City Extreme Cup, July 27-29 so that you may earn your $200 per family Volunteer Deposit Refund.
- Both PCSC and the Extreme Cup will begin to email volunteer opportunities in the next few weeks; be on the lookout!
- Opportunities include tournament time shifts, coordinator and preparation shifts, post-tournament shifts, as well as Club related social activities and the Car Wash Fundraiser