|Park City Soccer Club
2017/18 Uniform Kits
GENERAL UNIFORM INFORMATION
2017/18 is the second year of a two-year uniform cycle for Park City Soccer Club.
- All returning players should all have purchased the required uniform kit directly
from Soccer.com last year.
- Players new to the Club, and 2009 (U9) players, will be required to purchase
full uniform kits in 2017/18.
- All U8 Academy Team players will be required to purchase a modified (unnumbered) uniform kit in 2017/18.
- Kits for X-League and Comp League players (U9 and older) will cost
- Approximately $310 for Youth sizes
- Approximately $335 for Adult sizes
- Kits for U8 Academy Team players will cost approximately $60.
- UNIFORMS SAMPLES WILL BE AT TRYOUTS FOR SIZING
- Players needing to purchase the Uniform Kit are strongly urged to try on
all pieces at tryouts
- Players should note required sizes and retain sizing notes until kit arrives
- The Club does not track sizing requirements for players
- Player numbers will be determined by the PCSC Uniform Coordinator and team
- Player will be asked to provide five number choices; every effort will be made
to give players one of their five choices.
- Uniform numbers are only assigned once across an age group (to all the teams
in the same birth year), to faciliate movement at tryouts, guest playing in
tournaments, and C-passing between teams during league play.
- Please do not order your uniform kit until your number has been officially
- PCSC is not responsible for kits which need to be reordered due to
the player's error in ordering the wrong number
- Players needing to order uniform kits will be provided with information about
submitting their number choices in their PCSC Welcome Letter
- Within a week or so of accepting their place on a PCSC team, players needing
uniforms will receive an email invitation from Soccer.com with a link to the
Club's online store.
- This will be a personalized invitation, taking players to the exact pieces
and number they need to order.
- PLEASE DO NOT order uniforms except through the link in your
invitation email from Soccer.com!!!
- The PCSC online store at Soccer.com will also carry optional pieces,
such as extra socks, technical gear, and Spirit Wear.
- Youth sizes are always preceded by "Y" and are found under the
mens items in the online store
Uniforms Must Be Ordered Friday, June 16
to ensure delivery by late July for the PC Extreme Cup Tournament
X-League, Comp League and High School players (U9-U19) are required to order:
(2) Jerseys, (2) Shorts, (2) Pairs of Socks, (1) Climalite Training Tee, Training Jacket & Pants,
& Backpack. Keeper Jersey available.
Estimated Cost: Youth sizing $310.00 / Mens & Women’s sizing $335.00
U8 Academy Team (2010) players are required to order:
(2) Jerseys (without numbers), (1) Short & (1) Pairs of Socks
Estimated Cost: Youth sizing $60.00
Uniforms Must Be Ordered Friday, June 30 To Ensure Delivery By Fall League Play
Scholarship players will be contacted by the Scholarship Committee
for details about ordering their uniforms.
Questions? Contact Melissa Allen, Uniform Coordinator at